Thursday, February 11, 2010

Acoutstic Shows and John Mayer pt. 2

It just occured to me for not the first time that all of what I wrote b4, aside from the part about Acoustic shows, might be incredibly off base and full of s#t! I may have no idea where JM is coming from and have no personal experience about what he may or may not be trying to say in an interview that I had no part of and haven't even read yet! In fact that is probably the case! So either regard what I said or disregard or whatever you want to do. I will be good with all of it!

I am gonna read that article. And I do dig John Mayer's music and a lot of how he approaches this business. Whatever.

See you at the shows.

Keep on keepin' on...

Jack

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jack, I dig John and I'll see him at the Erwin Ctr. next month... My thoughts are 1. the interview was in Playboy, which goes for the shock interviews, usually, always pushing the envelope, and like you said, I'm sure they have no problem with what was said, simply from a sales perspective, it's a pretty smart thing to publish... inappropriate? sure, but what about Playboy isn't? and 2. Does what he said take away from his talent, or the fact that he will continue to drive women crazy with his words? Nope... I mean look at what Michael Jackson was accused of for YEARS, yet he passes away and is reveled as a Pop Hero...

I'm still happy to be a John Mayer fan, even if he did have an episode of verbal diarrhea...
KOKO,
Christy

Unknown said...

Name dropping, Willie Dis'n, poser.
Luv U