Thursday, July 2, 2009

Video's Out- Summer is here- Big Dreams & High Hopes

The video got delivered this week! It's on CMT.com or on my website. It will be on the channels next week. It was a ton of fun to do and went well... I dig it. Go check it out.

July 4 gig in Whitewater is going to be one of the best all summer for us... and we've got some good ones lined up and have had some good ones so far! But there's just something about being down on the Guadalupe River on July 4th that is just damn right!!!! I am almost scared I'm so looking forward to this show! Eli Young Band is on the bill and I love those guys. People coming off the river and ready to rock. It's gonna be good!!! And... Happy Birthday America!

Big Dreams & High Hopes is finally finished and ready to roll. The artwork is in progress and will be ready shortly. I really can't believe it and can't wait for you to hear it. It comes out on August 25! The single, of course, is already available and blah blah blah- (go get one!) but the record comes out in a month and a half! I've been listening to it all week just to make sure it's what I want it to be... IT IS...

Things are good- the video's out, summer is here and the record's coming...

Keep on keepin on...

Jack

1 comment:

darlene said...

looking forward to seeing the video on the video music channels next week! your july 4th show sounds like it's going to be awesome. wish i could be there. i'm so excited that your cd comes out next month!! i'm circling the date on my calendar. can't wait to hear it.